The minute March comes around I think about Spring Cleaning tips in my home. I actually get excited at the thought. Theres nothing like opening those windows on the first mild day and allowing the breeze in to air out all of those winter germs. You shouldn’t have to dread this task. With a few handy tips and tricks , we will make it a breeze!
- Tackle one room at a time. Create a schedule – one room, one day, until its done. This will allow for focus and bite it into smaller chunks.
- Create piles. A. Throw away pile. B. Give away pile. C. Keep and sort pile
- Work from the ceiling down. A. Remove cobwebs from light fixtures and mouldings. B. Clean furniture. C. Wash windows. D. Remove everything from the pantry linen closet, hall closet, kitchen cabinets, and clean all surfaces, throw out unused items , sort the balance.
- Clean floors – vacuum and scrub all floor surfaces, throw out old mats inside doors and replace with new.
- Freshen the paint. Touch up marked areas. Select new paint colours in tired rooms that need to breathe new life.
We are now booking Spring Consultation appointments for spring cleaning tips in your home and to assist with selecting new paint colours for your space!
Evening and weekend appointments available.